The right outline will not only help you organize your thoughts and ideas, but it will also serve as a roadmap for you as you write your book, ensuring that you stay on track. In this hands-on guide, you'll get:
- The four most important sections of your nonfiction book outline.
- A worksheet to organize your personal stories and case studies to create emotional impact.
- How to choose what part of your expertise goes in the book and what to save for later.
- How to include the exact results your readers need from your book.
- Methods of outlining for different learning styles so you can create the right one for you.
Get the outline guide now for $47.