Want support as you unpack your white privilege and become a better anti-racist advocate?
You are not alone. 45% on our recent White Privilege Webinar said they wanted to have a safe place they could ask questions and share their thoughts while on this journey.
That's why we've decided to this conversation series to women who are committed to doing their inner work.
The intention is to create a safe space for women with white privilege (including those who pass for white and those of mixed race) to share insights and ask questions while on this journey.
Get immediate access to support
Facebook group - get immediate access so you can connect and benefit from this support straight away.
Monthly zoom calls - these calls will be conversations on topics raised by those in attendance. We use breakout rooms so you can have deep and meaningful conversations in small groups.
Please note this is a support group rather than a training led program (see pre-requisites below). One where we invite everyone to be a learner and leader, to share personal insights and resources, and support one another. We are in this together!
- Attendance (live or having watched the recording) of our webinar on White Privilege: Unpacking Your Unconscious Bias. If you haven't seen this yet get access to the recording <HERE>.
- A commitment to reading the book Me and White Supremacy by Layla F Saad AND to work through the practical exercises in this book. Plus exploring other resources and participating in our conversations (in the Facebook group) and/or during live calls.
- A curious, reflective, and kind approach to yourself and others on the journey.
We are running to support you and raise funds for charity rather than for personal gain. The price is monthly payments of £25.*
- Benefit from the full three months of support = 3 X £25 monthly payments
- Sign up between 17th July to 18th August = 2 X £25 a month.
- There will be no option to sign up after 18th August.
We anticipate donating at least £20 per month (after deduction of admin costs, banking fees and tax provisions) to charity–split equally between a charity that supports Black Lives Matter and the fundraising we are doing to build a school in Lombok.
Dates and times of calls
- Thursday 16th July - 12.30-2pm UK time
- Thursday 13th August - 12.30-2pm UK time
- Thursday 17th September - 12.30-2pm UK time