These Terms and Conditions are in addition to those found here.
By signing up for a group I acknowledge the following:
- Small Groups Online is a service that utilizes “group packs” or credits. Each credit is good for one small group session and can be purchased from http://smallgroupsonline.com or with a bundled workshop purchase.
- Cancellation must be received by Small Groups Online more than 12 hours in advance of your group meeting time or you will lose your credit.
- A valid credit card must remain on file for billing purposes.
- Small Groups Online is not a professional or pastoral counseling service.
- I am paying for access to a support group that is comprised of people of similar circumstances discussing issues in their lives for purposes of community and support, not for counseling or professional services.
- Anything discussed within the group or any suggestions/recommendations made within the group are the express opinions of those individuals only, and not Fireproof Ministries.
- XXXchurch.com, or SmallGroupsOnline.com. No guarantees are made regarding any of the information or suggestions you receive during group sessions. Any action or lack of action I take in connection with these opinions and/or suggestions is my option & I do not hold Fireproof Ministries, XXXchurch.com, SmallGroupsOnline.com, their employees, subcontractors, representatives, and/or volunteers responsible for my actions.
- As such, I waive all claims that can be made against Fireproof Ministries, XXXchurch.com, Smallgroupsonline.com or any of their representatives for the advice or actions I may receive during group sessions.
- If anything is said in the group that gives the impression that a child or any other person is at risk of endangerment, exploitation, and/or abuse such information must be reported to the proper law enforcement authorities per state or federal guidelines. This includes the possession, sale or distribution of child pornography. Such action is mandated by law.
- If anything is shared in the group that gives the impression I am at risk of harming myself or another person such information will be reported to the proper law enforcement authorities per state or federal guidelines. This will be done regardless of mandated laws.
- I have read and understood the above terms and agree to its provisions. I am not under their influence of any drugs, alcohol, or other intoxicants. I am not suffering from any illness or incapacity. I am over 18 years of age.